5 Advantages Of Using Porcelain Ceramic Tiles For Walls And Floor
It’s true that every house has a story to tell and the story is just as good as the rooms are. Interiors define the personality of the people living in the house. Thence, you should be careful while picking ceramics for walls and floor. Porcelain is one of the best ceramic types that offers many advantages over other kinds of ceramics; and hence, it is gaining popularity. So, whether you’re giving a thought to renovate the interiors of your old house, or planning to build a new home for your family, you must buy good-quality porcelain tiles at manufacturers and suppliers like Carreaux Metro for utmost satisfaction.
Why Choose Porcelain?
Undoubtedly, there are options to choose wooden lamination and natural stone flooring, but these options are very expensive. Porcelain tiles, on the other hand, take a cue from the strength and beauty of real stones and wood. In other words, they can be built to resemble the same structure and texture as that of stones and wood. And on top of all this, porcelain tiles are extremely cheap and anyone can afford them. Yet, these aren’t the only benefits. Some other benefits that make Carreaux Metro kitchen tiles worth your money are given below.
- High-quality kitchen tiles at Carreaux Metro are made strong. Thus, they do not break easily. Their long life and durability make them a long-term money-saving investment
- Since these tiles do not absorb much liquid, they do not catch stain marks so easily. As a result, it is fairly easy to clean them and maintain their texture and shine
- Kitchen and bathroom tiles at Carreaux Metro are imported from countries like Italy and Spain. Thus, the designs and colors are beyond beautiful
- Porcelain tiles do not corrode if exposed to harsh chemicals or bleaching agents. Thus, they are good options for tiling kitchen and bathroom floors. It is because you can use chemical solutions to clean the floor without worrying that the tiles might lose their shine and color
- Porcelain offers a better grip and is non-slippery when not polished. Thus, it is usually recommended to install mat porcelain tiles for bathroom floors
Having said that, some of the best tile collections at suppliers like Carreaux Metro that’ll blow your mind are given below.
- Formwork Collection – Prepared from exclusive Italian porcelain, these tiles are made available in 3 colors, Anthracite, Bianco, and Grey
- Mayfair Polis Collection – Available in 2 exquisite colors, Calacatta Oro and Statuario, these are glossy Chinese tiles resembling the sheen and texture of real marble stone